wheelarch source

are you talking about like a wheelarches kits?
I never have seen this, maybe someone else would, but if
it is the front quarter panels you are talking about, I
can find you some nice dry, dusty, never seen rust
fenders for your car in numerous scrap yards down here
in texas, you pay parts and shipping :)
--
====
ATS - Patrick Bureau