From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Calimus
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 7:09 PM
To: Scirocco-l; Bob & Ann
Subject: Re: Review: US H4 Eurolite Conversion Kit

Ok, I got one of the lights in before my wife got home and I took her out
for her birthday.  I can say that these actually fit very snug in the stock
US headlight housing!  I wired up the city light to the corner lights and
that looks nice, however, I ran into a problem.  The light it self doesn't
come on unless I turn the high beams on and thats a problem.  I tested both
bulbs just incase one was funky and they both did the same thing.  So I'm
wondering if I have to change the wiring connector to work with the lights
or will I have to hunt for a different bulb?  I thought I remembered someone
saying that for some H4's you have to change the wiring to go to the proper
terminals on the buld.  Is this correct.  I'm prollie going to go try it
now, but I also wanted to put the question to the list.

Also, I've been taking pics and I should have them posted tonight sometime.

William