Some new info about the history about my 84 Rocco(long)

I talked to my uncle today since I am in New York
right now and I asked him about the accident that my
Scirocco was in.  He said it was hit from behind and
the passenger side was messed up and got it fixed and
aligned and the rim was bent which explains why I
don't have trantula rims and Cabby rims on my rocco.
The thing was I also know that that the accident
wasn't reported to the police and he had the car
fixed.  He also didn't know that it had a salvage junk
title, which it was issued the day he got the title
from a title transfer.  Since I've driven my Scirocco
for 2 years already I haven't noticed anything wrong
in terms of alignment.  I guess the alignment shop did
a good job and the damage doesn't look visible only at
the rear I noticed some, but I think that can be
fixed.

Now for some cool things to say.  I got to drive his
MKI Jetta which used to be my parents.  Considering
his Jetta is NY it does have any RUST!!  The dash was
in prefect condition too.  And it also had a problem
where the reverse lockout didn't work like the A2
Jetta I drove.  Drive on hills gave me a challenge too
:)since there are none in FL.  It also feels very
similar to my Scirocco.  The engine was the EN code,
but it still felt quick.  I also like the vent feature
that the old Jettas/MKI Sciroccos had.  They worked
also.  It also felt a lot sportier than my friends A2
Jetta.

Ok enought typing I think I typed enough

=====
-Andrew Wong
1984 Black Scirocco
1987 White Quantum wagon