A-arm interchangeability?

The ball joint is a removable part from the A-arm and does not make the
A-arm side dependant. If the ball joint has never been replaced then it's
riveted on but if it has been serviced then the rivets were drilled out and
replaced with bolts. In any case you can flip the ball joint and use the
same A-arm on either side.

Replacement A-arms are sold with out ball joints so if your replacing one
it's probably not a bad idea to get a new one and the nut/bolts to attach
it, if that is the original A-arm still has rivets.

-Raffi