Weitec struts

I have the TX kit on my rabbit and all I can say is that this kit is not for
the faint of heart. Very stiff and very low. I like the setup alot. But then
again thats my opinion. I have asked alot of people about them and have
gotten everything from "this is the dopest shit on the planet" to "these
suck, they are too stiff/low". I havent gotten anything negative about
longevity or reliability though. YMMV

>for what it is worth, i just installed a weitec gt kit last weekend on a
>2000 gti. nice kit, shock, springs and struts. felt fantastic after
>install,
>but that was the whole kit. easy install too. hth
>

>>From: "Sciroccin" <sciroccin@softhome.net>
>>To: "Scirocco.org" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
>>Subject: Weitec struts
>>Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 17:26:31 -0500
>>
>>Is anyone running these struts on their car or have any first hand
>>knowledge
>>of them, aside from the fact that rapid sells them for $400?  Sorry about
>>all of the strut q's lately I am just trying to check out the market.
>>
>>-=Rick
>>
>>84' 8V Wolfs
>>00' Jetta 1.8t
>>Mobile, AL