a/c retrofit kit??

I used a kit from Castrol and replaced all the seals except for the ones on
the evaporator cuz I was lazy and didn't want to pull it out. On my test
run I was getting 85F out of the vents with the fan on 3 and after
switching the A/C on, not max position for recycle, I was getting 37'ish.

Better than my 8V or 16V ever did on R-12

-Raffi