H4 conversion update

The lighting is a lot better and I haven't relayed them yet.  I had the "Cool
Blue" sealed beam lights in the car before which offered better light, but
these are so much better.  And the blue city light doesn't hurt the coolness
factor either.  There is another batch of these up on E-bay, here is the link
to the auction.

http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=23665061

You can do the buy it now and get them for around $53 and that includes
shipping and insurance on the shipping.  It will take a little over a week for
them to arrive as they ship USPS and we all know how slow that is.  But the
packing job is good.  Tonight, I relay!!

William