Beer at work

Dirk wrote:
Schnaps ( actually with one "p" in german ) is not allowed in the vending =
machines
inside the VW factory halls.=20
You can only have beer or soft drinks at work.
It's the same at Porsche, Mark Getty, Jasin & me were=20
at a guided factory tour at Porsche, no Schnaps but just beer and soft =
drinks at work.

That's a wise descision thinking of quality reasons. ...

friendly Greets !
Dirk

Only Bier allowed at work.  No Schnaps. =20
Beer at work..... Oh, yeah!  Now I remember why I loved my four all-too-sho=
rt years in Germany so much. =20
For an American, the first time you see a "beer machine," it's quite a =
(pleasant) surprise.
(sniff, sniff) God, I really miss that place.  Dirk, are there any job =
opportunities for "English-speaking bullshit artists" over there?  I'll =
pack my bags.

-Mike Eldred

Mike Eldred
Staff Reporter