Scirocco sighting on cable access

That would be Sean Porter, film student and scirocco nut.  Since that
film, the car has undergone plenty o' changes including big bumper
conversion, larger wheels, new suspension, & most impressive is the 2.0L
Turbo using entire ABA/Motronic setup.

 http://www.bugaid.com/turbo_scirocco.htm

http://www.vwvortex.com/resources/gallery/motorshows/nd_02/pages/105.html

Andre'