Scirocco sighting on cable access (and I take it to the next level and BEYOOOOOOND

That's what we need!

For those not in the know, Director Sam Raimi started making movies back
in high school.  In some of his first 8mm films, he used the Raimi Family
car, a 1973 Oldsmobile Delta Royale, but it didn't end there...or yet.
His first feature film, 'The Evil Dead' saw the Olds on the big screen.
Then, it made it's way into both sequels, 'Evil Dead 2' and 'The Army of
Darkness'. (where I get my sig. line)  Actually, before the last of the
'Evil Dead' flicks, Sam directed 'Dark Man' and then on to 'For Love of
the Game', 'A Simple Plan', 'The Gift' and 'Spider-Man'.  The Olds was in
each of these films just to name a few.

Perhaps we have an up-and-comming director that will choose to hide or
feature a Scirocco in each of their films.  That'll keep me busy!

Eric
"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!"
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v
AOL IM:  OneSixV