Parts For Sale

I'm trying to convert my 8v into a 16v with out spending to much money. Plus
my lease is up at this house in a couple months and I have to get rid of all
these parts. I'm in seattle, and would strongly prefer not to have to ship
anything, but I can be convinced. I have my blue 8v, and red 16v. The 16v is
totaled (head on into a land rover). The engine, minus the mounts and oil
cooler looks ok, and I plan to move it into my 8v. So anything engine
related (block, fuel system, exhast) I'll need for the conversion. Here's a
list of stuff off the top of my head that I dont' need of the 16v

Red Rear US Bumper
Glass
	windsheild is cracked, and I need the front passanger triangle	piece but
the other glass is fine
Front Seats
	Both seats in both my cars have problems. Some either don't fold 	forward,
or they don't slide. I might be able to fix them with 	out sacraficing a
pair for parts.
Rear Seats
	Good condition, not to many problems. They're gray
Red Hatch
Red Hood
	I was going to put this on my car before getting in the 	accident, but
luckly never got around to it. Couple dents, and 	it looks very slightly
bent to me, but it's hard to tell.
4 x Tear drops
	There are tires on them, but they are very worn, not show 	condition, but
no big nicks. All four caps are in place, and I 	have the tool the remove
the caps
3 x Sebring Corodo wheels
	None of them have the caps, and as I remember it all 3 have some 	pretty
nasty curb rash.
Red 16v sunroof
	Never leaked when the car was running, and I live in seattle.
AC Compressor and other AC parts
	I might pull the AC from my 8v as well.
Red Power Mirrors
Interior Pannels
	I can't remember what is missing and what is not.
16v Suspension Components
	There's a brand new (installed a day before i wrecked the car)
	Tie-rod. Everything else is still there. Control arms, steering 	rack
etc...

That's all I can think off off the top of my head from the 16v. If there is
anything specific your looking for just ask. If anyone is interested I can
put up some digital pics. After I do everything that I plan to do with the
two cars I'll have some more parts avalible.

8v springs + Struts
8v Dash + Instrument pannel
	There are a few small cracks near the vents in the top.
8v engine
	Basicly everything accociated with the engine. It has 145k on 	it. I'm the
second owner, I doubt the lady I bought it from 	drove it too hard. If your
interested email me and I'll find out 	the specifics you want to know
Breaks
	I wanted to move the 16v break system over to the 8v. If I do 	then I'll
have the 8v breaks system including two nearly new 8v 	front rotors. If I
don't get to it then the 16v system is for 	sale.
8v springs & Struts
Black/Dark blue (I can't tell) US Bumpers, front and back
	From my 8v. I have Euro's that I'm going to install.

I can deliver anywhere between seattle, and portland. Again if there is
something else you are looking for just ask.

Eric