a chance meeting?

i went to the bar tonight with my buddy (and "shopmate") alex. while pulling
we saw a red 16v scirocco in the lot. how the hell did that get into town
under our "scirocco radar"? we promptly get out and check her out, red
racing seats, bbs 3 piece rims. hmmmmm. the first thing we do as we enter
the bar is start ?ing people to ascertain who the owner is. we ended up
meeting a real cool guy named greg, who had just bought the car from a man
in toledo who had just retired it from autocrossing. turns out greg loves
scirocco's, would love to hop it up a lil' more, and doesn't know where to
begin. welcome greg, welcome. after talking scirocco's for a good hour we
exchanged phone numbers and me and alex promised to give "the rookie" a
quick tour and crash course in sciroccodom. and i didn't even want to go out
tonight. you just never know what you'll find or who you'll meet day to day!