glass polishing: how to?

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C21A99.C71D4D60

  Salvation for clouded glass is available from the aircraft industry. =
Developed to save windshields there is a kit with fine abrasive and a 4" =
foam pad (which will save oodles of time compared to a dremel). I found =
this at www.clearfix.com. I have also used a product I believe is called =
micro-mesh which is now found at www.micro-surface.com that is more like =
a foam backed sandpaper. Check their website for more explanation and I =
recall their being generous with their samples and info when I =
called(albeit over 10 years ago). Happy polishing!

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C21A99.C71D4D60

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp; Salvation for clouded glass is =
available=20
from the aircraft industry. Developed to save windshields there is a kit =
with=20
fine abrasive and a 4" foam pad (which will save oodles of time compared =
to a=20
dremel). I found this at <A =
href=3D"http://www.clearfix.com";>www.clearfix.com</A>.=20
I have also used a product I believe is called micro-mesh which is now =
found at=20
<A =
href=3D"http://www.micro-surface.com";>www.micro-surface.com</A>&nbsp;that=
 is=20
more like a foam backed sandpaper. Check their website for more =
explanation and=20
I recall their being generous with their samples and info when I =
called(albeit=20
over 10 years ago). Happy polishing!</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C21A99.C71D4D60--