GRM challenge for 2003 (VW but OT of Sciroccos)

My friend Fox, my daughter Carrie, and I are putting together a 2003 Grass
Roots Motorsports challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com/ . Our
challenge car is going to be a Baja Beetle mostly because we have a '74
Beetle, a Baja kit and a bit of air cooled know how. Besides an air cooled
Volkswagen has never been entered. It's a tight budget so we are looking for
budget priced air cooled performance parts. If any of you who have abandoned
your air cooled roots that have any performance parts collecting dust and
using up your valuable storage space, we would be happy to discuss helping
you clean out your garage. Besides general performance parts we are in need
of a roll cage. Please help us find one.

On topic, Rolling Roc has been performing perfectly lately. I just hope it
will last 'till Thursday as I have a time trial day at Lime Rock.

Rick Alexander
http://www.brubakerbox.com
http://clubs.hemmings.com/hams/
http://clubs.hemmings.com/vwsrus/