Headlight question...

> Its possible that the high beam filament is burned out in BOTH hi/low
bulbs and the PO didn't bother to replace the bulbs.  There could have been
a surge in alternator output when the hi beams were on (blowing all 4 bulbs)
and someone only replaced the hi ones.  (A lot of fords had this problem,
I've never heard of it with Bosch alternators, but anythings possible)

> Of course, its quite possible that the wiring is screwed up too.
>
> Bill

Quite right, Bill.

Larry