where can I buy a straight pipe?

> I guess a lot of you call it a "test" pipe?
Hey Jeff, small world. I didn't know you had a Scirocco as well.

About that "test" pipe. So you don't want to go to an exhaust/muffler shop?  You could try Baxter Auto Parts or Pep Boys.=
 I know those guys have some exhaust tubing (emphasis on "some").  Some of the exhaust shops in Cal might be unable to cu=
t you one. I'm sure they have some sort of regulations. At any rate, good luck with it.

You know you'll have to go on a day mission while you're in Jamaica to see if you can find some euro VW parts, right?!

Diamond Dave
88 Scirocco http://scirocco16v.com/profiles/david_b.htm
84 Jetta GLI
Portland, OR