The Oettinger 16v turbo lives

  hows  it going  guys and gals,  after  going to cincy  and meeting a few
of you   I came  home with  a bug up my ass  to get this nightmare  car  back
on the  road   for some  reason two brand-new  oil pumps  went bad  before  i
even  put them on,   any way so  I mixed and  matched some vw16v  oil pumps
and 8v  parts   and  viola  oil pressure>  so  then I had  the f---ing TASK
of reassembling,  and timing it,  I hate goddamn intermediate shafts, anyway
 she runs  like  it used to  except  for the slight rod knock, i am still
tickled of how  this car runs,  but  this  has got to fixed soon,  Has
anyone done bearings while  the motor was attached  ,  I can't go through
taking this motor out again  it took 4 days to get it back together, the
right way,,   Anyways  I was so happy it is running  again  I had to tell
somebody,  and I know a few  people  wanted to see the car at cincy,   rod
knock or not,  it will be at waterfest, with my yellow car,  see you guys and
girls there :<)Scott