Scirocco IIs have only ONE ran tray drain?

we're talking sunroof drains correct? i just did work on the '86's roof last
night. two drain plugs up front, on on each corner. two in the back. i blew
my rears out with the air compressor from the wheel wells, all the shit
clogging them came through the sunroof, so they're there. maybe hard to see
but definatly there.