under rain tray drain?

ternil@idol.union.edu wrote:

> hey guys, quick question.
>
> The metal support underneath the rain tray... is there a drain hole
> somewhere? the passenger side is swimming (dirver's is fine). I just can't
> find one to see if its plugged up. Cleaning the hell out of the car tonight, so
> possibly I'll find it then, but any help as to where I should look would be
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Lyman

There are TWO drains, one on each side to drain the rain tray.

They should each have a rubber boot in them to direct the water
downwards.

They often get clogged with debris, look under the tray in the engine
compartment, back b the fire wall. You may need to poke your finger or a
stick down it to clear it out.

(Patrick, Why are you drilling things?)

hth,
TBerk