under rain tray drain?

hehe *I found that issue while my 10 months stay in canada last year (damn
it rains all the time) so I simply found a locaton in rain tray that was
suitabvly drain into engine compartment, and drilled myself a hole, and
sand/primed it for good measure agains t rust... works like a charm.

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**
1988 16v ** Euro Project/maybe 8v **
Web Site : http://longcoeur.com/scirocco