Cam gears

I've used a low heat torch and a vise.  Hang the cam from the gear on the
vise so that a little of each side is supported on each of the jaws.  I
then use an old socket the size of the cam and begin to tap the socket
after heating the assembly.  (have something ready to catch the cam)
Remember, there will be 3 pieces to each 16v cam assembly.  The cam, the
sprocket, and the key.

You can use the same heat and tap process to install the sprockets on
another cam just using a socket that is slightly larger than the cam on
the inside diameter.

Let me know if I need to go into more detailed directions,
Eric
"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!"
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v
AOL IM:  OneSixV