another prob..............

hard to picture what you're describing, but what it sounds like to me is
that you're seeing cracks in the glue that holds the arches to the body.
probably just age, you can take the arches off and reglue them to cure the
problem. another thought is that it could be cracks in the paint, especially
if the cars been repainted. another sign of age. as long as the cracks
aren't in the metal of the body, you shouldn't be overly worried.
  hit