From: Cathy Boyko <losinit@usa.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: Re: [Re: Cincy 2003 - the planning starts now]
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 23:03:44 -0400

All this talk of next year's Cincy, and it is obvious that we all had a
great
time if we are thinking about next year's bash already!
The most important thing, which I have been very negligent about, is to
thank
Daun for hosting us, so, thanks again Daun! And let's all take his wishes
into
account when we make plans, heck, maybe he doesn't even want us back (I know
this isn't true). It's amazing when you think about it that a bunch of
complete strangers (who happen to own Sciroccos and a computer) all party
for
a weekend without any problems, we've got to make sure we don't take it for
granted. We really are all so lucky when you think about it.
Cathy

1988 16V Scirocco - Black
1983  8V Scirocco - Montego Black Metallic - mine tomorrow
Cars gone to new homes:
1987 16V Scirocco - Flash Silver
1986  8V Scirocco - Mars Red
To contact me directly: scirocco16v@imaginehow.com