[Re: Cincy 2003 - the planning starts now]

All this talk of next year's Cincy, and it is obvious that we all had a g=
reat
time if we are thinking about next year's bash already! =

The most important thing, which I have been very negligent about, is to t=
hank
Daun for hosting us, so, thanks again Daun! And let's all take his wishes=
 into
account when we make plans, heck, maybe he doesn't even want us back (I k=
now
this isn't true). It's amazing when you think about it that a bunch of
complete strangers (who happen to own Sciroccos and a computer) all party=
 for
a weekend without any problems, we've got to make sure we don't take it f=
or
granted. We really are all so lucky when you think about it.
Cathy