father's day work...?

i took the day to remove the a/c out of my new 16v, and switch the
alternator from it to the $200 rocco. then reinstalled a new alternator back
into the new rocco. also started to "repair" the sunroof and sort through
the new car. a good pre-use inspection if you will. all-in-all a good,
productive day. :)
   hit