fog light questions....

I know my mk2 has a fog switch, however there are no fogs on the car.

-Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Chris Jung
Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2002 11:24 PM
To: Corey Muscavitz; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: fog light questions....

My '83 Scirocco GT has factory Bosch fogs, but the
switch is missing and I've been too lazy to try to
find one.  There was a time in this province (British
Columbia) when the cops were cracking down on anyone
who had fogs or driving lights that weren't wired so
that they'd shut off with the headlights.  I figure
that the previous owner probably was busted for that,
and you have to prove to the cops that the lights
don't work anymore or get them properly wired.  I had
to do that to a pathfinder I had, and the cops
wouldn't accept the reasoning that the truck was wired
that way from the factory.  My wiring and relays are
still there, so I'll put it all together one day.

Chris J.
'83 Scirocco GT
'83 Kawasaki KZ550