fog light questions....

Bosch Pilot Driving Lights and Fog Lights were a dealer option in the US.
There is a factory fog switch, actually two.  I originally had a 3 position
switch and when I needed to replace it the dealer gave me a normal 2
position rocker switch.  Not sure if the wiring is in place or not, my guess
would be no.

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat GLS 1.8t
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8t

"Life is too short to drive a KIA"

> the switch is the two position rocker switch with a "light bulb" facing to the
> left and 3 (maybe 4) diagonal lines pointing downwards.  i thought that i
> heard of one of the girls on the list saying that they had a mkii with factory
> fogs on it...
> thanks
> corey

>>> corey