It rained really hard today and one section of my Rocco was soaked.

Andrew Wong wrote:

> All of this morning it was raining really bad and by
> the time the sun came I had to drive my Scirocco.  I
> had a passenger in my backseat and noticed that the
> floor area behind the passenger seat was all soaked
> from the bottom while the floor mat on top was not
> wet.  Is there a leak some where in my Scirocco that
> is causing only that portion of the car to get soaked
> while the rest of it stay dry?  I have a sunroof and
> it felt dry also and like mentioned before the floor
> mat for the passeger side backseat was dry on top but
> wet from the bottom.  I had this happen before but I
> didn't pay attention to it
>
> =====
> -Andrew Wong
> 1984 Black Scirocco
> 1987 White Quantum wagon

I don't know from sunroof leaks but I would verify the door liner on
that side before I go poking things down the drain tube. With the window
crank screw out, the two door handle screws removed, and a stout butter
knife (or the real tool) to spread the force you can pup the thing off
and verify it's integrity.

TBerk