trail of fluid from Cincy to Detroit

--part1_ea.29255c0e.2a3cd256_boundary

And I was wondering why I was having a hard time getting into 4th
gear...*GGGrind*  Post Cincy oil change, I discover my undercarriage covered
in oil.  From trans seals all the way back to the muffler.  I know it is a
new leak, since I scrubbed my undercarriage with degreaser and a vegetable
brush last summer.(sick man huh) Removing the trans filler plug to discover
no fluid.

Next project..FN with Quaife.  Callaway uses tall ratio trannies.  Local VW
tuner quotes $1800 parts and labor.  Is that cheap?  A Quaife is $800 alone.

Economy please improve, I'm broke.

Steve Szuba
Callaway Turbo Scirocco #10
Uncle Rocco

--part1_ea.29255c0e.2a3cd256_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">And I was wondering why I was having a hard time getting into 4th gear...*GGGrind*&nbsp; Post Cincy oil change, I discover my undercarriage covered in oil.&nbsp; From trans seals all the way back to the muffler.&nbsp; I know it is a new leak, since I scrubbed my undercarriage with degreaser and a vegetable brush last summer.(sick man huh) Removing the trans filler plug to discover no fluid.<BR>
<BR>
Next project..FN with Quaife.&nbsp; Callaway uses tall ratio trannies.&nbsp; Local VW tuner quotes $1800 parts and labor.&nbsp; Is that cheap?&nbsp; A Quaife is $800 alone.<BR>
<BR>
Economy please improve, I'm broke.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>