Upper stress bar questions

On Sat, 15 Jun 2002 03:43:06 -0400 Dan Baisley <dan@angband.org> writes:
> I like the Eurosport one, because you do not have to drill holes and
> use
> nutserts like with the Neuspeed one.
>
> Dan

This is what I have on my Roc. You still have to redrill the lock down
bolt hole after you get it installed. (That is if you want the side to
side travel in the bar eliminated.)

I ran mine for about a year before I finally remembered to drill the hold
and install the bolt. In that amount of time, with all I did with the
car, there was no additional wear marks on the bar as if it had been
moving. (IE, changing the distance between the rear shock tower points.)

Thats what I found. Potterman has the Neuspeed triangulated rear bar on
his. He says it makes a difference. I think its just a huge PITA that
takes up alot of space. Cant see how it could really help with handling.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -SS 30- 2001 SDR Solo2 Champion
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-   79' "Project FSP Scirocco"  84' Scirocco 8V
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.