Dunlop D60 A2 opinions?

I've had d60A2's on my car for nearly two years, bought them new.  I
have the factory fitment (185/14).  For daily driving, they're great,
don't know if they are as sticky as my old Yoke AVS intermediates but
they've seemed to last a fair bit longer, althought autox has taken
some of their life.  AFA autox, well, they're not racey tires.

For daily driving, I'd buy them again.

HTH,

Ron
--- Nate Mellom <bronson@inwave.com> wrote:
> Hey all.
> Thanks to Daun and Jasin, I now have a 4th teardrop to match the
> other 3
> I got out of a junkyard.  Then newest one came with a Dunlop D60 A2
> (not
> the Sport A2) in very good condition.  Since I need to replace the
> tires
> on my '84, I was thinking about getting 3 more A2s.  I did some
> research
> and seems people are about 50/50 on thier performance, I was
> wondering
> if anyone on the list has any first-hand experience with them.  I
> called
> around and found the local Sears store has 3 in stock, on closeout,
> for
> $23.97 which seems like a pretty good deal to me.
> Oh, and I need ONE more teardrop centercap and new centercap screws
> as
> well......
> Thanks!
> Nate
> '81
> '84

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor" '87 16V Scirocco
"Teufelhasen" '93 Cabby <-For sale

If it ain't foggy, TURN OFF YOUR FOG LIGHTS.