"Scirocco-style" drag-racing radiators?

Scirocco radiators are popular amongst drag racers
because they do the job, and they are lightweight -
aluminium. Compare that to a 4 row brass chevy rad.
Sciroccos were never really popular drag race cars.
The high point with VWs is twisted roads, not straight
line acceleration.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato

> I think that scirocco's where quite the race cars in
> the
> 80's.
> --

> > Does anyone had any knowledge to share about
> "Scirocco-style" drag
> > racing radiators. As near as I can tell, this is
> considered to be the
> > "generic" type of radiator people use in dedicated
> drag cars. > >

Lèche-vitrine ou lèche-écran ?
magasinage.yahoo.ca