Large Macho Injectors - the Other Thread

I want to start a new thread to better understand this part of a hybrid
motor:

- Injector size(s) and rating

- Differences and ramifications in mixing and matching shrouded and
non-shrouded injectors and inserts.

Simple Questions to start with:

1. Non-Shrouded Injectors (injectors) from a US 84 GTI Rabbit w/ JH used
with US 86 GTI w/RD motor. Will they put out enough to avoid trouble w/
the differences? My guess is yes, the jump from 8:1 to 10:1 isn't enough
to overwork them.

2a. Air Shrouded injectors (Sh Injectors) have two o-rings on them,
regular ones have just the one. I stuck the regular ones in the newer
head and wonder what effect leaving open or blocking off the air port on
the back of the head will have.

2b. The Shrouds themselves stick down in the air path, I am wondering
what if I just nip off the ends.*

I don't have the Bosch FI book to ref, but I'm not sure it would have
the info spec to part numbers, etc.

Thx in advance,
TBerk

 *(Removal is best but they have jammed themselves into the sides of the
hole and may require machine shop to avoid damage to head when removing
now.)