opinion needed about a turbo car

Elijah, if you're asking us whether or not 220hp is feasible from a
turbocharged 1.8l 8v motor, then the answer is yes, absolutely. That =
is no
problem at all. Let us know what the configuration is is (which turbo=
,
size/location of intercooler, fueling upgrades, etc.) and we can do a=
 better
job of assessing the car's specification.

Btw, the car will need around 310cc injectors to make that kind of po=
wer
safely. LOL. Sorry, I couldn't resist pointing that out. :^)
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut