Josh Able: puny fuel injectors

Im not going by what Eurospeed claims solely.

Im going by what other 1.8t owners and tuners tell me, hence me checking
with ATP concerning injector size and my application.

Im not going to get into a technical argument about this, you know as well
as I do that I would lose that.

I just know that people whose business it is to know about 1.8ts say.

>especially considering the nature of this controversey.

the only "controversy" is that a bunch of non 1.8t people are saying that
what a bunch of 1.8t owners and tuners do "cant" be done. It reminds me of
this old VW guy in Albany that swears a 1.8t engine cant produce more power
than a stock vr6.

Fact: my car dynod at 287 Whp
Fact: it has a chip mapped for the set up
Fact: it has 31 pound injectors.
Fact: other tuners and 1.8t owners confirm that the hp is in the correct
range
Fact: I use 20 pounds of boost, that's the absolute max you can use with
this set up
Fact: running a 85% duty cycle is "normal" for this set up.
Fact: a 98 passat 1.8t engine has larger ports than other VW 1.8t engines.
Fact: Im upgrading to 475cc injectors
Fact: Im having my chip remapped for them
Fact: once this is done I will be about 310 Whp.

Josh Able