Amazing Rain-X on new windshield

Anyone else try the rain-x you just toss in the windshield washer fluid. I
use it in my car. Works awesome and far easier to apply. Just pull the
squirties and done. Squirties is a technical term by the way. Obviously this
only works on the windshield unless you fill the rear tank with the same.
Never tried that though. Got to love the stuff though. Downpoor and people
have the wipers going for all they are worth and I have mine on intermittent
and can see fine.

Chris