Turbo Project

Looks good! Clean install. Definitely let us know how it is to drive
once you get everything ironed out, or if you get dyno charts...

If I may ask:

Real question: Where did you get the tubing for the boost tubes? Is it
steel or aluminum? Has it worked well for you? I need to build custom
boost tubes for my G60 project, and it looks like you've done just what
I was thinking. I haven't yet found a source for pre-mandrel-bent tubing
of various diameters or angles.  Technically, I could use aluminum, but
I'd probably prefer steel for now. I have a MIG welder that claims to be
able to do aluminum, but I'm sure steel would be plenty enough of a
challenge for my amateur skills! I'm also considering silicon elbows
with straight aluminum tubes, but haven't found a great source for that
either.

Just 'cause I'm curious:
What fuel mgmt are you using?
What kinds of "bugs" are you experiencing?

Neal

http://members.shaw.ca/smash593/turbo/