**Additional info** Re: airdams still for sale

well, it says zender on it. :P

Josh Able

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dirk Schneider" <SCIROCCO2@t-online.de>
To: "Josh Able" <mkii@nycap.rr.com>; <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 6:44 PM
Subject: Re: **Additional info** Re: airdams still for sale

> Hello Josh,
>
> wasn't the green airdam a BBS one and not a Zender ?!
>
> Greets
> Dirk

modification to the airdam. All you have to do it
> trim the bottom lip of the bumper cover, so that you can slip the lip of
the airdam up into the bumper and screw it
> directly to the metal frame of the bumper. Best way to do this is remove
the bumper, turn it upside down, and trim the
> bottom lip of the bumper cover so that it matches the line of the metal
frame underneath. Then remove the bumper cover
> from the frame, re install the bumper on the car without the cover, line
up and mount the airdam to the bumper, and then
> re install the bumper cover. I did this to my car, a couple pics below.
This might also work with the Kamei, but I
> haven't tried it. If any one is looking for somewhat of a unique look for
the front of their Scirocco, go for it.