From: Josh Able
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org ; John Ringham
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 7:10 PM
Subject: Re: **Additional info** Re: airdams still for sale

hmm..................

thanks!

Josh Able

----- Original Message -----
From: John Ringham
To: Josh Able ; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 1:09 PM
Subject: **Additional info** Re: airdams still for sale

FYI, The Zender MKII airdam can fit a MKI with Euro bumpers, without modification to the airdam. All you have to do it
trim the bottom lip of the bumper cover, so that you can slip the lip of the airdam up into the bumper and screw it
directly to the metal frame of the bumper. Best way to do this is remove the bumper, turn it upside down, and trim the
bottom lip of the bumper cover so that it matches the line of the metal frame underneath. Then remove the bumper cover
from the frame, re install the bumper on the car without the cover, line up and mount the airdam to the bumper, and then
re install the bumper cover. I did this to my car, a couple pics below. This might also work with the Kamei, but I
haven't tried it. If any one is looking for somewhat of a unique look for the front of their Scirocco, go for it.

http://pictureposter.audiworld.com/11851/johns_scirocco.jpg

http://pictureposter.audiworld.com/11851/p0000547.jpg

-John