Josh Able: puny fuel injectors

That is absolutely correct, Allyn. I'm not poking fun *at all*. Rather, I'm
poking holes in the engine configuration because all the math I know says
that the current spec is a recipe for disaster. A very quick and reliable
source of fuel injector sizing information can be found here:

http://www.rceng.com/technical.htm#WORKSHEET

Plug the numbers in and you'll immediately find out what you need to make
power safely. Eurospeed's configuration breaks every rule in the book.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut