Josh Able: puny fuel injectors

> its about 75% which is ok.

Actually, your engine builder, Eurospeed Ltd., told me that you're well
beyond .75. Something upwards of .9 is more like it per their estimation.
They were confident that this is safe, but I adamently disagree with the
method. Those things are a) going to fail, and b) can not be controlled
reliably. Thus, your fuel delivery is likely to be inconsistent while it is
working at all. All this spells trouble.

> Anyways, if I went with bigger injectors the car would run even
> richer, and I would have to get my chip redone.

By no means will the car run any richer if the chip is programmed correctly.
Why did they take the shortcut that they did with those little injectors,
anyway? If they were going to remap your ECU to handle the 310cc that you've
got, couldn't they just as easily have programmed for a more appropriate
size? Or... (shudder) has your ECU been left stock? Yikes.

I am so totally intrigued by this set up. The word "why" keeps coming to
mind again and again. :^)
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut