motor mounts-ATTN:josh a., brian mac., brian h.

Save youself $20 and go to home depot and buy
polyurathane glue.  Its like $3.50 for a caulking gun
sized tube.  I've done 4 mounts & I still have some
left. Just remove the mount (or preferable use a
spare) tape off a side and insert glue.  Flip over and
do the other side.  It will make you feel alot more
engine vibration though.

.02

HREF="http://www.mr2sc.com/websites/tech/SolidMounts1.htm";>