To those of you who missed the autox... (videos)

Nice videos.  I just like to see videos of Sciroccos
in action. I might just take videos of mine driving
around my neigbhorhood.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/amalventano1/autox/MOV02850.MPG

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/amalventano1/autox/MOV02862.MPG
> (yes, the rieger, hauling ass around cones)
> to put things in perspective, rons rocco ran a hair
> under 52 secs, while the rieger ran ~54 secs,
> and the rieger probably has 300 pounds extra as
> compared to victor (rons rocco). i think it fared
> pretty well out there.
> enjoy!
> Al

=====