1.8 mounting

usualkly only a question of design, but a longtitudinaly
actually is usually because they are RWD. I know now it
matter little as both FWD/RWD has engines in this
position , personally I perfer lenghtwize than
widthwize, more room on the side of engine to work on
(if you ever tried to change an exhauist manifold on a
rocco... and one on a audio 5cyl for example you will
understand.)
--
====
ATS - Patrick Bureau