motor mounts-ATTN:josh a., brian mac., brian h.

Very nice, professional type way to do this.  Definately wouldn't use
anything harder than the 60A stuff, IMHO.  We really need stronger mounts,
not stiffer ones (though you get a good amount of each with the other).
Don't do the front mount unless you reinforce the heck out of the front
crossmember.

Definately sounds better than trying to cut something out of solid urethane
that will work.

Brian H