Cincy is good!

DOH!
Remind me to put you in my driver's seat next time us SE-er's get together. It was way too late when we got to William's last night and I forgot :(

Roc the 8v body dude!!!

Joshua
(still shocked)

>From Georgia Rocco's I wanted to say thanks!  Cincy was well worth the trip
up.  What was so cool was I saw everything, from turbos and bodykits, to
stock options I thought I would never see (like cruise control).  Many
thanks to the host and to the Florida guys (who showed me the true joy of
100+ speeds! "I didn't know 8vs' went that fast.")

Dan