Right when I get in my own F*#&ing state from Cincy guess what happened!

List,
You guessed it,
Mickey got a Ticket right over the Mass/NY border.  After going triple
digits for a good amount of time w/the NE caravan there and then Josh A,
Jason A., Sara A, and the Canada Crew (Mark/Sean/+G/F), the cop had a choice
between me and a silver toyota camry.  I think the nicely waxed tornado red
roc made me stand out.

I'm fighting it and am getting put on "the list that the court gets" to
possibly let people go.  Through some acquaintences mostly b/c its my 1st
actual speeding ticket.

Anyone else joining me in the "ticket red club?" I hope not, but if someone
was as unlucky as myself, maybe we can console each other.  Bueler, Bueler?

I admit i was stupid and was speeding but if you want to hear the other
funny story keep on reading.

I was testing the top speed of my roc and I made it to 120 somewhere in NY
b4 we got to Jim's, so I get it there and throw it in Neutral to slow down
and let Josh, Jay, and Sean to catch up, then I get to about 80, rev the
engine to match the speed and then

I Had NO GAS PEDAL!!

Pull over, take off the panel where the gas pedal is, jay sees that the
throttle cable gromit was not there and that is what fell off.  5 minutes
later we were back on the road.  Easy fix.

On a different note, Scott Rose's shift linkage ROCKS, I love it.  I may be
at waterfest in case those that didn't have a chance to drive it at Cincy
hopefully will be able to then.

That's all for me for now,
Just wanna say I had a great time will all of you.  It was really nice to
put all the faces to the names.  Good luck with you 'rocs and hope to see
you in the future.

take care,
Mickey