BUSTED on the way home from Cincy

Damn, dude. That sucks. I deserved to get a ticket in PA, myself. Just about
an hour from home (Valley Forge area), Chris Jevens and I ran into a wolf
pack (Wolfburg pack?) of hot VWs and Audis caravaning back from a local car
show. There were probably 50 cars doing 90+ mph speeds for many many miles.
Of course, we had to give chase in the (ahem... ) Subaru. Thankfully, Chris
had his VW hat on and I was wearing my Rabbit GTI tee-shirt. So, the gaggle
ID'd us as friends rather than foes and let us join in the fun, too.

Btw, I'm happy to report that the Scooby was dusted several times by several
of those VWs. -especially that white A2 Jetta VR6. Hot damn!.. :^)

P.S. I got busted last weekend at the huge ProRally in PA. -something like
54 in a 35. Oops. The ironic thing is that for a half hour straight I was
doing 65mph (in a 25) sliding around on the twisty dirt roads with
listmembers, Randy Martinez (Howling Monkey) and Rob Murphy (Claypoolme)
falling asleep in the back seat. We finally reach civilization and bam(!)
the fuzz nails me immediately.

Damned cops... How dare they interupt our anti-social behavior. :^(
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut