From: "Andrew Wong" <mkii_84@yahoo.com>
To: "Rick Alexander" <rick@brubakerbox.com>; <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 09, 2002 10:56 PM
Subject: Re: Air filters and other stuff pt.2

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1737558648&r=0&t=0&showTu

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1738254419&r=0&t=0&showTu

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1738756099&r=0&t=0&showTu

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1739050218&r=0&t=0&showTu