Air filters and other stuff pt.2

I am going to that part of New York in 2 weeks or so.
I have family in that area(Carmel, NY)  So I guess I
will be seeing some Sciroccos then?  And how are the
junk yards over there.  My cousin might go to one and
I'll probably go then

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1737558648&r=0&t=0&showTu

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1738254419&r=0&t=0&showTu

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1738756099&r=0&t=0&showTu

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1739050218&r=0&t=0&showTu
> torial=0&ed=1024313560&indexURL=0&rd=1
> >
> > I really appreciate your help. Hope you all are
> enjoying Cincy, I would
> have loved to have been there. Unfortunately,
> Waterfest is also out this
> year, but there's always year! One more thing, is
> there anyone on this list
> from Poughkeepsie, NY or nearby? I've seen about 5-6
> Sciroccos around and
> was wondering if any where here.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Dan